Leasing Transaction Coordinator
Our Leasing Team is looking for a self-motivated leasing transaction coordinator who wants to grow their career in the commercial real estate/private equity industry. MRP has endless opportunities and is growing quickly.
Applicants should be disciplined, smart, competitive, eager to learn and have an entrepreneurial spirit. We are searching for an individual that is a hard-working professional and a team player.
What We Offer
- an upbeat, hardworking office culture with talented people.
- Complete access to an established network of industry professionals for you to utilize.
- Skill development and accountability opportunities.
- An opportunity to build a career with a growing company.
- Provide guidance and assist prospects throughout the leasing process.
- Coordinate tenant and owner signatures and documents throughout the leasing process
- Provide updates on status of leasing deals to leasing team
- Plan & schedule travel for the leasing department
- Assist leasing team with strategies to recruit new employees
- Assist the leasing team with various administrative tasks
- Consistently expand your knowledge of MRP’s real estate markets.
- Perform tasks with minimal supervision
- 1+ years of work experience in commercial real estate
- Bachelor Degree preferred, but not required
- Real Estate License required
- Superb Communication ability
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative.
- Capability to demonstrate a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills.