Our Leasing Team is looking for a self-motivated leasing associate who wants to grow their career in the commercial real estate/private equity industry. MRP has endless opportunities and is growing quickly.
Applicants should be disciplined, smart, competitive, eager to learn and have an entrepreneurial spirit. We are searching for an individual that is a hard-working professional and a team player.
What We Offer
- an upbeat, hardworking office culture with talented people.
- Complete access to an established network of industry professionals for you to utilize.
- Skill development and accountability opportunities.
- An opportunity to build a career with a growing company.
- Actively pursue new leads.
- Provide guidance and assist prospects throughout the leasing process.
- Network extensively with retailers, tenant(s), brokers, local community leaders, and current relationships.
- Develop strategic call lists for properties assigned too.
- Assist in the preparation for leasing strategies for new acquisitions.
- Travel to existing properties in MRP’s portfolio.
- Consistently expand your knowledge of MRP’s real estate markets.
- Perform tasks with minimal supervision
- 1+ years of work experience in commercial real estate
- Bachelor Degree preferred, but not required
- Real Estate License required
- Superb Communication ability
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative.
- Capability to demonstrate a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills.